GET ME IN Prize Draw Terms Conditions
15 Oct 2013
GET ME IN! Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is operated by Ticketmaster UK Limited company number 4906819, whose registered office is at 2nd floor, Regent Arcade House, 19-25 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TS ("We", "Our", "Us")
- The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the prize draw publicised by Us through the "Prize Draw" located on the GET ME IN! customer experience survey and operated by email ("Prize Draw").
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions set out who can enter a Prize Draw, how the Prize Draw will be run and the circumstances in which We may withhold all or part of the Prize and/or disqualify you.
- Your entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Prize Draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Trustpilot and if you enter a Prize Draw, You release Trustpilot from any and all liabilities in connection therewith.
- In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
A £200 in Ticketmaster gift cards
Submit a review regarding your experience on Trustpilot for GET ME IN! providing the full name matching your order with GET ME IN!
Friday 11 October 2013
The first Monday of each calendar month
At the end of each calendar month expiring 11 October 2014.
- The Prize Draw is only open UK residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Us (including Our group companies) are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may request such information as we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entrant and Prize may be withheld until and unless Ticketmaster is satisfied with the verification.
- To enter, simply submit a review about your experience at the event or with GET ME IN!'s customer service team on the Trustpilot website.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- Entries to the Prize Draw will only be accepted between from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- We shall be entitled to disqualify any entry which We believe: (i) include false or misleading information; (ii) otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions.
- You can only enter a Prize Draw once. Any multiple entries will be disqualified. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- The winner(s) of the Prize will be selected at random by independent judges. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner(s) of the prize draw will be notified by email or telephone within two (2) days of the Notification Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Us of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. We will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- Details of the winner(s) may be disclosed by Us on our website. By entering the competition, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
- The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within two days (2) days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Winners shall not resell, offer for hire or otherwise transfer the Prize to any third party.
- The winner(s) will receive the Prize. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one Prize.
- We reserve the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is strictly non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you in entering a Prize Draw (whether or not such entry is successful) or in relation to you taking part in a Prize Draw.
- We will not be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions unless those losses were reasonably foreseeable to you or Us at the date you enter a Prize Draw.
- For the avoidance of doubt, We will not be liable to you, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draws for:
(a) loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings or loss of data; or
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) any special or indirect or consequential losses; however caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability:
(a) for death or personal injury resulting from, as applicable, Our negligence or a deliberate act or omission of, as applicable, Ours any of Our officers, employees or agents;
(b) for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) to the extent that such liability cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- We will not be liable for any damages or losses as a result of failure by Us to deliver any Prize Draw, the Prize or any other prizes as a result of any circumstances outside of Our direct and reasonable control including, but not limited to, as a result of a server failure (including but not limited to access delays or interruptions, data non-delivery or mis-delivery), any act(s) of God, war or terrorism, breaches of security or unauthorised use of personal data arising from hacking and/or failure or lack of reception of telephone or mobile telephone networks.
YOUR LIABILITY TO US AND YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- You agree to fully indemnify Us in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), demands or costs incurred by Us as a result of any breach by You of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall affect any statutory rights to which you may be entitled as a consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising from them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For all enquiries, comments, feedback or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should be directed to Us.
- "Winners" names will be made available on receipt of a stamped self-addressed envelope by Us.
- All enquiries regarding the Prize Draw (including requests for the name of winners) must be received by Us within 28 days of the Notification Date of Prize Draw.