Christmas comes early Win Alesso tickets
17 Dec 2014
We're giving away tickets to Alesso's London concert this Thursday 18 December at the O2 Brixton Academy in London.
Alesso's UK tour comes to a spectacular close this week with a duo of shows at London’s O2 Brixton Academy and thanks to the lovely folks at CREAM you can be there with a friend.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
Just follow @GETMEIN on Twitter and retweet the following:
Winners will receive a pair of tickets to Alesso’s concert on Thursday 18 December. If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll send you a Direct Message on Thursday morning.
Alessa Concert – Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter of the Promotion is GET ME IN! -Ticketmaster’s official marketplace (GET ME IN! Ltd.P.O. Box 68685, London N1P2XH (“the Promoter”).
2. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of GET ME IN!, Ticketmaster or any of their subsidiary companies, their families or anyone else connected with this promotion. Maximum one entry and one prize per person. Entries may not be made in bulk or via and agent or other third party.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
4. Upon entering this Promotion, you are providing your information to thePromoter only, and the information will only be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion
5. The Promotion opens on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 as soon as the PromotionTweet is tweeted and closes at 5pm (UK time) on the same day, Wednesday, 17 December 2014. Entries must be submitted by 5pm (GMT) on Wednesday, 17 December 2014. Entries received after this time will not be eligible and will not be entered into the Promotion.
6. To enter you must do the following before the closing of the Promotion:
1. ‘re-tweet’ the Promotion tweet (RT & follow @GETMEIN to #WIN tickets for @Alesso #soldout London gig on Fri #competition T&Cs http://oak.ctx.ly/r/276xn),
3. follow @GETMEIN on Twitter.
This will automatically enter you in the promotion. No purchase necessary.
7. There will be five (“5”) winners, each winning a pair of tickets to the Alesso concert at the London O2 Brixton Academy on Thursday, 18 December 2014 (event starts at 7pm (GMT).
8. The winners will be selected at random on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 after the Promotion closes. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw on Twitter via Direct Message from the @GETMEIN account.
9. In order to take up the prize, proof of eligibility may be required and the winner will be given instructions on how to collect their prize. If thePromoter does not receive a response from a winner within 12 hours of attempting to notify the winner that they have won (or if a winner rejects their prize, orif a winner’s entry is found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions), the winner shall be disqualified and that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to draw another winner at random.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion and for the winner to give the Promoter a written review of the event (and reference the winner's name as author of the review).
11. The Prize consists of concert tickets only and the winners will be responsible for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (including travel to and from the concert and any food, drink and accommodation etc.). Please note,winner’s guest must be over 18 years old as the event is only open to over 18s.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible,corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities,injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. However, nothing shall exclude the liability of thePromoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, fraud or for any other liability that cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law,rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant it has reasonable grounds to believe is or has been involved in cheating or manipulating the outcome of the Promotion any way (including for example by setting up multiple accounts to gain extra entries)_or engaging in any other unsportsmanlikebehaviour. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. This promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. For details of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to GET ME IN!, Promotions, P.O. Box 68685, London N1P 2XH within 30 days after the end of the Promotion.