Five reasons why you need to see One Direction live
02 Dec 2014
One Direction have announced they will tour the UK and Ireland during autumn 2015. Here are five reasons why you need to see them live.
2015 sees One Direction return to their UK and Irish fans when they embark on their On The Road Again tour. The occasion marks the boy’s fourth headlining tour since forming in 2010 and is in support of their new album Four. See why you need to see them below.
1) You’ll be dancing, singing and probably crying. Their hits range from their debut What Makes You Beautiful to the more emotional You & I to Best Song Ever which will have you dancing! Emotional rollercoaster, we’d say.
2) They’re the biggest-selling band in the world. Well, they were in 2013. One Direction amassed four million album sales in five weeks from the release of their collection Midnight Memories. Who wouldn’t want to see the biggest boy band in the world?
3) 3.4million people saw them during their last world tour. That’s 600,000 people less than who bought the album – chances are they missed out but wanted to be there. Don’t do it to yourself, just buy the ticket. Remember, you’re more likely to regret what you didn’t do than what you did.
4) You would be in the same room as One Direction. They would be singing to you. That means Harry Styles will be serenading you, just you. Not really the last one but almost.
5) Finally, if you’re debating getting your child a ticket just remember you will be the best parent forever. Forever. Seriously, you’d win some serious points. 20 years from now your daughter will still love you for taking her to see 1D. Or if you didn’t, she’d still not be happy 20 years on. Awkward.
One Direction’s tour will visit UK and Irish arenas during June, September and October. Tickets for all dates can be purchased here.