All tickets listed are guaranteed by approved ticket sellers.The ticket sellers compete with one another to give you the lowest price.
Get your questions answered
Find out who Ticketmaster and GetMeIn are and how you can benefit.
Click here for more details
(1) Who is Ticketmaster?Ticketmaster is the world's leading ticketing company, providing ticket sales, ticket resale services, marketing and distribution through www.ticketmaster.com, www.ticketmaster.co.uk and international websites; approximately 6,500 retail outlets; and 20 worldwide call centres. Ticketmaster celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2006 and currently serves more than 9,000 clients worldwide across multiple event categories, providing exclusive ticketing services for hundreds of leading arenas, stadiums, performing arts venues, museums, and theatres. You can visit their website here
(2) Who is GET ME IN!GET ME IN! is a leading online ticket marketplace dedicated to live event tickets. Anyone can buy and sell live entertainment tickets for sport, concert, theatre, opera and other events at GET ME IN!, even when the event is no longer available through primary distribution channels. The company is based in London and was launched in 2003. We have also launched websites in Germany and the Netherlands.
(3) Why combine Ticketmaster and GET ME IN?The partnership between Ticketmaster and GET ME IN! will give consumers greater choice and protection when purchasing tickets. Ticketmaster connects fans to live entertainment, as a global leader in ticketing and marketing. All transactions on the GET ME IN! marketplace are backed by GET ME IN!’s Fanguard Guarantee so that buying is safe and secure. GET ME IN! does not pay sellers until the buyer has safely received their tickets.By working together, Ticketmaster and GET ME IN! will set new resale ethical standards for consumers, making sure that every time a consumer purchases any ticket from us, they know what they are buying and that they will always get in to the show.
(4) How does the relationship between Ticketmaster and GET ME IN! work?Ticketmaster will work with GET ME IN! to provide consumers another opportunity to purchase if they missed the on sale the first time around or they are looking for different seats.We also plan to create integrated systems across the two websites which will allow consumers to compare ticket pricing and availability in the primary and resale categories, offering them greater choice and flexibility when purchasing their tickets.
(5) Does Ticketmaster hold back tickets to sell on GET ME IN! instead?No. Ticketmaster acts as an agent on behalf of its promoter and venue clients. They do not control the allocation of tickets. Ticketmaster’s clients determine the allocation of their tickets and how their tickets are priced.
(6) How does GET ME IN! get their tickets?GET ME IN! itself does not buy or sell tickets but rather creates a safe and secure marketplace for ticket sales.Anyone can post tickets for sale on getmein.com. Sellers sign up to the terms and conditions, provide a credit card to secure their listings and can post tickets.
(7) How are the tickets priced on GET ME IN? Are they always more expensive on GET ME IN! ?GET ME IN! is an open market place for consumers to resell and buy tickets. Highly popular events often have fewer seats available than the number of people who want them. When demand for tickets on GET MEIN! exceeds availability, tickets may be resold above their original face value. Conversely, when customers choose to resell or exchange their tickets through GET ME IN! for less popular events, it is not uncommon for tickets to be resold below face value.This is a classic example of market-based pricing, which is seen regularly in the airline and hotel industries; flights and rooms for holiday periods are always more expensive than at other times of the year.
(8) I thought ticket touting was illegal. Are there any legal issues surrounding reselling tickets?In the UK, it is illegal to resell tickets for designated football matches without authorisation of the club, so you will not find those tickets available on GET ME IN! without authorisation.The UK government has recently investigated this issue and it has called upon the events and ticketing industry to offer its own solution. The government also concluded that a well-functioning and honest resale and exchange market has clear benefits for consumers.Ticketmaster and GET ME IN! are directly responding to the findings of the government and their recommendations, and we are commited to delivering more choice, flexibility and protection for all ticket buyers
(9) If I have a question should I contact Ticketmaster or GET ME IN?At Ticketmaster and GET ME IN! we pride ourselves on customer service. If you purchased tickets from Ticketmaster then you should contact Ticketmaster customer service. All communication regarding tickets purchased from GET ME IN! should be with GET ME IN!Ticketmaster is not yet able to provide specific information about GET ME IN! transactions and GET ME IN! is not yet able to provide specific information about Ticketmaster transactions.